The Financial Accountant will be responsible for the full accounting function and related activities.
The successful incumbent will have good communication links with the Financial Manager and Accounts Assistants in order to ensure accurate and timely reporting.
• Preparation of monthly management accounts within group deadlines
• Daily, weekly and monthly reports
• Processing and reconciliation of cashbooks
• Managing of fixed assets
• Review of sundry debtors
• Review of creditors
• Assisting auditors with audits
• Compilation of financial statements
• Ensuring statutory compliance (PAYE, VAT, IT and WCA)
• Assist with payroll preparation
• Other ad-hoc tasks and reporting associated with the role
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION:
• A Finance Degree or Diploma
• Self-starter, enthusiastic about the business who can support the commercial and operational leads within a prescribed control environment
• Ability to work under pressure and detail orientated
• High degree of accuracy
• Three or more years’ related work experience.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Ability to work independently and in collaboration with team members.
• Facilitates problem solving and displays a solution orientation
• Ability to analyse and interpret financial information.
• Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) and Pastel.
Interested applicants who meet the above criteria are requested to e-mail a detailed CV to
firstname.lastname@example.org closing date 19th February 2020