Job Title: Creditors Clerk
Purpose of the job
• To perform a variety of clerical tasks related to the maintenance and processing of accounts payable and stores control.
Duties and responsibilities
• Retrieving /receipting / complying of invoices.
• Verifying approval on invoices and checking if it corresponds to our purchase order.
• Processing /capturing of the suppliers invoices.
• Review invoices for accuracy before submitting for payment.
• Reconciling of accounts that are payable and other general ledger accounts associated with accounts that are due as well as sometimes doing journal entries to the general ledger accounts.
• Preparing of month end payments.
• Agency invoices – Processing of invoices / checking invoices against agency registers / liaising with agency regarding query invoices.
• Checking of Salaries.
• Assisting with queries/ emails and corresponding with NMG – with regards to medical aid/ provident funds.
• Liaising with various suppliers – handling of calls / or correspondences / obtaining quotes / complying prices and quality of the goods/items / follow up with queries/ orders.
• Creating purchase orders on to the system.
• Do follow up with suppliers regarding outstanding orders.
• Receipting the good/items from suppliers.
• Accounts receivables – invoicing customers – generating tax invoices and issue for payment…..e.g. Telephone usages / pharmed rebates etc.
• Handling of stationery stock – placing orders / issuing to wards when requested/ checking if I have sufficient stock on hand.
• Handling of Nursing documents -placing orders / issuing documents to each ward / following up with team leaders in each ward if they have sufficient stock on hand.
• Processing of orders for service providers including a reconciliation and analysis of costs.
• Assist with IOD
• Assist with Procurement
• Assist with other duties as and when requested to by the line manager.
Essential requirements for the position
• Commercial diploma/degree with 1 year experience in administrative functions.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite.
• Preferable healthcare experience.
Interested applicants who meet the above criteria are requested to e-mail a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject Title: Creditors Clerk
Closing Date: Monday 25th February 2019