JOB TITLE: TEMP BOOKKEEPER
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Ensure adherence to month end close of financial and management accounts. The successful incumbent will be responsible for providing timeous and accurate financial and management reports and will report directly to the Finance Manager.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
• Preparation, submission and payment of statutory returns VAT, PAYE, WCA
• Follow up on statutory queries
• Processing of cashbook entries
• Capturing of Bank Statements monthly for two entities
• Review of general ledger
• Review of creditors
• Review of sundry debtors
• Provide assistance to managers
• Processing of Journal entries
• Preparation of audit packs
• Preparation of Financial Statements
• Liaising with auditors on audit queries
• Asset management
• Preparation of daily schedule and emailing to Director
• Projected payments weekly
• Management of accounts
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION
• A Finance Degree or Diploma
• Three or more years’ related work experience.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Ability to work independently and in collaboration with team members.
• Facilitates problem solving and displays a solution orientation
• Ability to analyse and interpret financial information.
• Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook), Pastel.
If you are not contacted within 3 weeks of applying please consider your application unsuccessful
Interested applicants who meet the above criteria are requested to e-mail a detailed CV to
Subject Title: Temp Bookkeeper
Closing Date: 6th February 2019